Working for McDowell Small Business - Chamber Health Insurance for Western North Carolina
Knowing what matters to small businessesAetna Funding Advantage (AFA) makes it easy for members of any Chamber of Commerce in 27 western North Carolina counties to save money on their benefits. And now, these businesses can save on average, and additional 2% on monthly costs through Chamber Health Insurance for Western North Carolina*.
- $168 per employee average annual discount for businesses that are part of Chamber Health Insurance for Western North Carolina that enrolls in an Aetna Funding Advantage plan - Savings for an AFA plan versus a comparable ACA plan, based on Aetna Book of Business analysis.
- Opportunity for lower out of pocket costs through the Aetna Whole HealthSM Mission Health Partners network (a regional health system including hospitals, primary care physicians and specialists).
- Potential money back when claims are lower than expected
- Available to businesses with between 20 and 100 full-time eligible employees, with a minimum of 10 enrolled employees.
- Available to members of any Chamber of Commerce in 26 counties including: Alexander, Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Cherokee, Clay, Cleveland, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Swain, Transylvania, Watauga, Wilkes and Yancey Counties
*Terms and conditions apply to the discount on group administrative fees. To qualify for a discount your group must meet all underwriting and eligibility requirements. For groups not currently on AFA, discount is only available if your company is a participating Chamber Health Insurance for Western North Carolina business. Groups that currently have AFA that are a participating Chamber Health Insurance for Western North Carolina business are only eligible for the discount on renewal. The discount program may be modified or canceled at any time, without notice. The 2% discount is an average. If administrative fee is lower than discount amount, then full discount may not be applied.