It's not too Late to Consider Grad School
It’s not too late to consider starting Grad School this summer. We are planning to hold classes virtually through the summer and hoping to be back to face-to-face for the fall semester. Plus, we’ve dropped the deposit amount to secure your start to $100 through the end of April. We have students, faculty, enrollment, admissions, finance people and me—about to graduate from the MBA in Nonprofit Management in two tiny weeks—here to help you learn more, make a decision, get excited, feel prepared and start taking the next steps toward your future.
Some new features Lenoir-Rhyne is doing to make graduate school even easier to explore:Free look opportunity to “sit in on” select current streaming classes from your own home:
- Waived standardized test (GRE) requirement for most programs
- Easy application process and expedited admission decision
- Free streaming practice and Canvas (learning platform) preview with me (who learned all the things the hard way)
- Live support sessions to talk to a person about the graduate school Monday – Thursday, 1 pm-6 pm
- Online and/or phone contact with professors in advance for consulting and advising
And don’t forget your LR Partners Discount! That’s a savings of anywhere from $2,015 to $7,930 depending on your program of choice and discount amount.
If you’re thinking about next steps, think Lenoir-Rhyne. And reach out!