Team Lead for Individual Supports Services - Morganton
Apply Here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=21711&clientkey=B781309A1AE4CA803C989D49453C586D
Location: Morganton, NC
Status: Full time
Category: Supervisory Team Lead
A Caring Alternative, LLC (ACA) is a well-established comprehensive care agency providing behavioral health and substance use disorder services to adults, adolescents, and children in Western North Carolina.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.caringalternative.com.
Why apply at A Caring Alternative?
- We celebrate diversity, so bring YOU! We want you to be proud and comfortable to bring your true self and we strive to enhance the value of our work through respectful curiosity of one another’s culture.
- Competitive Payrates! We offer a competitive rate of pay. Work related mileage is paid tax free.
- Pride in Your Work! You can join an organization that seeks to set the standard for quality support services for people with mental illness. We hope you will find satisfaction and take pride in your work here.
- Strong Core Values! Join our values-based, family-owned company with a culture that we care.
- Grow! Our strong core values include promotion and position changes for your career development.
- Flexibility! We work in a team environment and promote flexibility.
- Training! Solid training is provided & paid by the company.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
- 401(k) & Roth retirement plan
- 401(k) matching
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrual begins upon hire, 100 hours first year
- Major medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short term & long-term insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
The Individual Supports Team Lead is responsible for overseeing a set team and caseload to achieve appropriate productivity while providing services to A Caring Alternative consumers.
Individual Supports is a service that enables a limited amount of funding to be used by an individual with maximum personal control and flexibility. With limited funds they are able to make adjustments in their lives which reduce or eliminate their dependence on traditional facility-based programs. Individual Support Specialists work one-on-one with adults who have serious and persistent mental illness to provide assistance with everyday activities in order to live independently in the community.
Job Duties Include:
- Supervise team members to assure the delivery of best and ethical practices services
- Coordinate group transportation
- Keep record of and facilitate as needed, the monthly treatment team meetings with clients and needed participants
- Ensure all consents, statements of service agreement, and provider choice forms are up to date and reflect needed information
- Collect information and signatures for Person Centered Plan updates
- Provide monthly individual supervision to the team members and submits documentation
Education and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Psychology, Social Work or closely related Human Services area
- Must have two (2) years of adult behavioral health experience working with individuals with mental health or substance use disorders and have the knowledge, skills, and abilities required by the population and age to be served
Resume must include degree earned (major & minor), graduation month & year, relevant employment dates including month and year, and populations served.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines
- Disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
To keep our employees safe, we offer flexible worksites and work hours. Masks, gloves and hand sanitation products are provided.
A Caring Alternative, LLC is a CARF accredited service provider with facilities in Asheville, Hickory, Marion, and Morganton, NC. A Caring Alternative, LLC is CABHA certified and a Trauma Informed Agency. We provide an array of services to Alexander, Buncombe, Burke, Catawba, Caldwell, Iredell, McDowell, and Mitchell counties which consist of Assertive Community Treatment Team, Community Support Team, Day Treatment, Integrated Care, Intensive In-Home, Medication Management, Outpatient Therapy, and Therapeutic Foster Care.
We are an equal opportunity employer.