Licensed Clinician for Outpatient Therapy
Location: Morganton, NC
Type: Full Time
A Caring Alternative, LLC (ACA) is a well-established comprehensive care agency providing behavioral health and substance use disorder services to adults, adolescents, and children in Western North Carolina.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.caringalternative.com.
Why apply at A Caring Alternative?
- We celebrate diversity, so bring YOU! We want you to be proud and comfortable to bring your true self and we strive to enhance the value of our work through respectful curiosity of one another’s culture.
- Competitive Payrates! We offer a competitive rate of pay. Work related mileage is paid tax free.
- Pride in Your Work! You can join an organization that seeks to set the standard for quality support services for people with mental illness. We hope you will find satisfaction and take pride in your work here.
- Strong Core Values! Join our values-based, family-owned company with a culture that we care.
- Grow! Our strong core values include promotion and position changes for your career development.
- Clinical Supervision! Supervision is available for clinical licensure.
- Flexibility! We work in a team environment and promote flexibility.
- Training! Solid training is provided & paid by the company.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
- 401(k) & Roth retirement plan
- 401(k) matching
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrual begins upon hire, 100 hours first year
- Major medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short term & long-term insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
This position is responsible for providing clinical therapeutic services to children or adults with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnosis.
- Provide clinical services using evidence-based practices in a person centered manner, including admission assessments and comprehensive clinical assessments
- Participate in creation of Person Centered Plan (PCP) meetings and amend as required by consumer needs
- Participate in service planning, therapeutic intervention, related case support, and documentation in clinical records
- Consult with contractual physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, and community providers as it pertains to treatment
- Serve as a member of rotating crisis call schedule, entering in all notes and information on calls received
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, or related field.
- A least one-year experience
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office- MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure/Certification Requirements: LP, LPA, LCSW, LCSWA, LCMHC, LCMHCA, LMFT, LMFTA
Resume must include degree earned (major & minor), graduation month & year, relevant employment dates including month and year, and populations served.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Disinfecting and cleaning procedures in place
A Caring Alternative, LLC is a CARF accredited service provider with facilities in Asheville, Hickory, Marion, and Morganton, NC. A Caring Alternative, LLC is CABHA certified and a Trauma Informed Agency. We provide an array of services to Alexander, Buncombe, Burke, Catawba, Caldwell, Iredell, McDowell, and Mitchell counties which consist of Assertive Community Treatment Team, Community Support Team, Day Treatment, Integrated Care, Intensive In-Home, Medication Management, Outpatient Therapy, and Therapeutic Foster Care.
We are an equal opportunity employer.