AP/Qualified Professional for Intensive In Home Services in Morganton
Apply Here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=24846&clientkey=B781309A1AE4CA803C989D49453C586D
Pay Type: Full Time
A Caring Alternative, LLC (ACA) is a well-established comprehensive care agency providing behavioral health and substance use disorder services to adults, adolescents, and children in Western North Carolina.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.caringalternative.com.
Why apply at A Caring Alternative?
- We celebrate diversity, so bring YOU! We want you to be proud and comfortable to bring your true self and we strive to enhance the value of our work through respectful curiosity of one another’s culture.
- Competitive Payrates! We offer a competitive rate of pay. Work related mileage is paid tax free.
- Pride in Your Work! You can join an organization that seeks to set the standard for quality support services for people with mental illness. We hope you will find satisfaction and take pride in your work here.
- Strong Core Values! Join our values-based, family-owned company with a culture that we care.
- Grow! Our strong core values include promotion and position changes for your career development.
- Clinical Supervision! Supervision is available for clinical licensure.
- Flexibility! We work in a team environment and promote flexibility.
- Training! Solid training is provided & paid by the company.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees.
- 401(k) & Roth retirement plan
- 401(k) matching
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrual begins upon hire, 100 hours first year
- Major medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short term & long-term insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Intensive In-Home is a service for children and teens who need a lot of support to stay in their homes. This individual serves as a member of an Intensive In Home Team providing therapeutic services to individuals to stabilize current living arrangements, promote reunification, and prevent out of home therapeutic placements.
Job Duties include:
- Demonstrate the ability to work in and be a part of organizational and therapeutic teams
- May be requested to complete intake and transition packet for incoming consumers
- Serve as a member of rotating on call function of IIHS
- Demonstrate the ability to manage an assigned caseload and meet the direct care billable productivity expectations of the organization
- Demonstrate use of appropriate knowledge, skills, abilities, and judgement and provide therapeutic services that evidence quality, performance, and meet the needs of persons served to achieve positive outcomes
- Show knowledge and use of clinical process to achieve positive outcomes to include: evaluation, assessment, service, treatment planning, intervention techniques, aftercare, and transition planning
Education and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Psychology, Social Work or closely related Human Services area and 1 year of professional work experience with the child mental health population
- If QP, two (2) years of professional work experience with the child mental health population
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office- MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Resume must include degree earned (major & minor), graduation month & year, relevant employment dates including month and year, and populations served.
A Caring Alternative, LLC is a CARF accredited service provider with facilities in Asheville, Hickory, Marion, and Morganton, NC. A Caring Alternative, LLC is CABHA certified and a Trauma Informed Agency. We provide an array of services to Alexander, Buncombe, Burke, Catawba, Caldwell, Iredell, McDowell, and Mitchell counties which consist of Assertive Community Treatment Team, Community Support Team, Day Treatment, Integrated Care, Intensive In-Home, Medication Management, Outpatient Therapy, and Therapeutic Foster Care.
We are an equal opportunity employer.