The Photographer/Videographer is vital in the marketing team efforts to bring the great work our crews do to the public eye. This position requires a customer service mentality as most work will be done on a customer’s property.
The role of the Photographer/Videographer is to take professional quality photos and video clips of the jobs performed by our crews in the field. Daily travel in the provided company car to multiple job sites to gather before, during, and after media for the purposes of marketing and job reference, as well as, work with the Content Specialist and Marketing Manager to acquire requested media to aid in planned marketing campaigns. The use of personal cell phone may be requested for social media reels/stories. Occasionally using lavalier mics to capture meaningful video testimonials from customers and current employees. Assist in festivals and other events by photo services and setting up of scene (may occur during after hours and/or weekends). Drone operation is required on most jobs and it is the responsibility of this position to adhere to safety procedures and precautions.
- Driving to multiple job site locations
- Taking photos with phone and provided camera equipment of job site progress
- Taking photos with phone and provided camera equipment of employees working
- Taking video clips with phone and provided camera equipment of job site progress
- Taking video clips with phone and provided camera equipment of employees working
- Deleting unusable footage from SD cards before turning in
- Delivering SD card to Marketing Manager daily to upload footage
- Maintaining an organized digital workspace (Google Drive, Asana, and other platforms)
- Meet weekly with marketing manager to discuss weekly goals and adaptations to job performance (if needed)
- Monthly meeting with the team to discuss monthly objectives
- Keep equipment clean
- Keep exterior and interior of the company car clean