Health Center Nurse Manager - Marion, NC
$2000 Sign on BONUS!
Western North Carolina Community Health Services (WNCCHS) will be opening a health center in McDowell County. WNCCHS is based in Asheville, NC
Do you have a passion to support the medical needs of the underserved?
Work in the rewarding community health care environment.
WNCCHS is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). As we continue to grow to meet patient demand, we are seeking a full-time Health Center Nurse Manager who finds passion in caring for the underserved and enjoy the rewards of making a difference in multi-cultural communities.
|The Health Center Nurse Manager manages all clinical operations and supervises non-provider staff in Marion, NC. She/he is accountable for ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care and meeting clinical operation standards by directing the activities of the clinical and administrative team (Medical Assistants and Patient Service Reps) in a positive, supportive environment while working collaboratively with physicians and advanced practitioners to ensure an efficient, superior patient experience.
Certification/Licensure: Active North Carolina RN with BSN required.
A blend of Patent Care and Health Center Management Responsibilities
- Skill in exercising a high degree of judgment, initiative and decision-making needed to achieve health center goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of medical office operations, performance improvement and clinical best practices within primary care including optimization of schedules and staff.
- Proven proficiency in supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Experience with venipuncture and lab specimen collections
- Working knowledge of EMR software and in optimizing workflows.
Interviewing and Hiring Prior to Health Center opening.
- BSN required
- Active North Carolina state license is required
- Minimum of five (5) years outpatient clinical experience in a physician office
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience
- Familiarity with role of FQHC in the community is preferred
- Competitive health plans for employees and dependents including Medical, Dental, Vision and Telehealth
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Accrued PTO (total of 156 hrs. 1st year)
- No weekends, or holiday work required
- Employee Assistance Network
- 403b Retirement Savings with Match
- Employer Paid Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- HRSA and Public Non-Profit Student Loan Forgiveness
- Monthly Staff Meetings and Training
- Relias LMS
- Continued Medical Education (CME) & Continuing Education (CEU)
- EAN Leadership Academy
Salary Range 65K-75K DOE