We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the staff in the Marion, NC office, which will include performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Also, you will verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed to accounting system.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming email correspondence to company officials.
- Manage meeting schedule for executives and attend meetings to take notes and record minutes.
- Draft company memos and outgoing announcements.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives.
- Perform basic bookkeeping work including sales invoice preparation, maintaining ledger records for vendor bills and employee expense reporting, reports, accounting specific memos and any other clerical duties as deemed necessary to support the Accounting team.
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience to high-level management and executives.
- Basic bookkeeping experience; QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong computer skills; fast-paced word processing skills (dictation or over the phone), proficient in Microsoft software applications and ability to learn other software applications.
- Must be able and willing to work from home on most Mondays and Fridays.