Inspire Innovation In Your Small Business
Do you know why your company struggles with innovation? What obstacles stifle your creativity? How can you develop your next product or sell your next service?
During this webinar, award-winning inventor, entrepreneur and author Lon Safko will show you how to get creative and inspire innovative thinking to make your small business thrive.
You will learn:
- How your brain functions (or doesn’t)
- Demonstrations of your brain’s difficulty to be creative
- Examples of exercises like “random association” that teach your brain to generate new ideas
- How to overcome obstacles and excel at creativity every day
- Become your own “Innovation Thought Leader!”
About the presenter
Lon is an Innovator and a Futurist. He doesn't just guess at what might happen, Lon knows what's coming and how to take advantage of it. He is also a bestselling author of "The Social Media Bible" which hit #1 on Amazon, and "The Fusion Marketing Bible", Which hit #3 on Amazon, an acclaimed international keynote speaker and trainer, and the star of the PBS Television Special "Social Media & You... Communicating In A Digital World".
Lon created the "First Computer To Save A Human Life" as coined by Steve Jobs, of Apple, and has 18 inventions and more than 30,000 of his personal records as part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C.
This event is free and presented by SCORE. REGISTER HERE!