Cybersecurity: What You Need To Know To Protect Your Organization
October is Cybersecurity Month and J&L Security is presenting a free webinar to help help your business.
Large companies are not the only ones who are subject to data breaches; businesses of any size can fall victim to hackers. Cyber-attacks continue to grow in cost, size, and impact, causing 60% of SMBs to go out of business within 6 months of a cyber incident. Over 80% of data breaches leverage stolen passwords as the principal attack vector.
Register for our can’t-miss webinar, “Cybersecurity: What You Need To Know To Protect Your Organization,” to learn about cybersecurity best practices to protect your business without breaking the bank.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What the Dark Web is and why it matters to your business
- How digital credentials are compromised
- What attackers can do with this information
- Real-world examples (Yes, it can happen to anyone!)
- Steps you can take to protect your company.
All attendees will receive a free Dark Web ID Scan to uncover exposed credentials!