Are you getting the most out of your Chamber Membership? Did you realize that membership comes with a whole host of FREE marketing tools for your business--all in one easy-to-access location.
The Chamber's powerful member-focused software provides members with an event tool, a press release tool, a job posting board, and hot deals/sales/specials tool--all free with your basic membership.
We'll be hosting a Chamber Master 101 class on Thursday, July 12, from 9-10:30 a.m. at the CarePartners Hospice & Palliative Care McDowell to teach you how to use these new features!
- Membership listing - update your listing to ensure everyone has access to complete, up-to-date information.
Important: Completing your profile is critical to gaining increased visibility and exposure!
- Deals - offer coupons and special deals; fellow members may well be your best customers.
- Job postings - submit your own job openings.
- Advertise events - add your events to our online event calendar displayed with quick links; use these links to share in your social media, text to mobile devices, add to the calendar, or email to others.
- Network with other members - check out other member listings, jobs, deals.
- News Releases - with this easy template, create dynamic press releases that get attention
- Social Media Manager - Integrate your company's social media pages and all events, job postings, news releases, and deals automatically post to your social media accounts AND the Chambers!
Please contact us with questions or for more information.