We are a privately held company in Old Fort, NC. We were founded in 1998 to meet the growing needs of the metal working industry. The southeastern location lends itself to a broad customer base servicing the aerospace, automotive, bearing and railroad industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Performs jobs within operation of assigned work center and according to print specifications.
- Tracks all scrap produced. Responsible / accountable for defective product produced.
- Ensures proper tagging / labeling of produced parts.
- Reports any and all safety issues immediately to supervisor / team leader / management staff member
- Works with team members / management staff to attain Company goals
- Communicates production issues relating to the assigned job
- Monitoring the machines process while loading and unloading machines
- Check products and/or component dimensions with use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions
- Visually and manually check for defects in product or workmanship
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Assembly experience - repetitive manufacturing for 10 hour shifts
- Exhibit good communication skills, dedication to quality, and ability to follow procedures and work instructions
- Maintain work area organization and achieve company safety objectives
Performs other duties as assigned