The McDowell Chamber of Commerce has a partnership with MicroNet, Inc.
, the leading provider of online solutions for member-based associations and chambers of commerce.
Your membership gives you exclusive access to specialized tools to promote your organization via the new online Member Information Center and the public through our website. We'll be hosting a Chamber Master 101 class on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 from 9-10:30 a.m. at the Chamber office to teach you how to use these new features!
"The class was very informative. I now have the information that I can use to promote my business through the tools that the Chamber provides as a member. Without attending this class I probably would never utilize these tools. I would urge all members to attend future classes that will teach them how to tap into these member benefits. Just one more reason why I think the McDowell Chamber is such a great investment for our business."
--Member and class graduate
- Membership listing - update your listing to ensure everyone has access to complete, up-to-date information.
Important: Completing your profile is critical to gaining increased visibility and exposure!
- Deals - offer coupons and special deals; fellow members may well be your best customers.
- Job postings - submit your own job openings.
- Advertise events - add your events to our online event calendar displayed with quick links; use these links to share in your social media, text to mobile devices, add to calendar, or email to others.
- Network with other members - check out other member listings, jobs, deals.
Sign up today for the class and take advantage of these free resources and services provided by your Chamber!
Please contact us with questions or for more information.
Check out McDowell Guardian Ad Litem's
listing for an example of what your listing could look like on our website!